New Email Templates Available
Email Campaigns are an effective and low-cost, low-effort way to communicate with your Owner Base and let them know about promotions and special events.
We have a library of free downloadable templates available, and this month we've added a dozen more.
In the Communications Center go to "Download Templates" and you'll see thumbnails of great looking event-specific templates:
We added multiple versions of templates for Oil Change, Vehicle Birthday, One Year No Contact, Online Form Submittal, Reviews Request, and Vehicle Request. We're adding more all the time; keep an eye on the blog and out newsletter for new templates.
Changes & Fixes in This Version
- We added a 'Show Proposals Only' to the Customer Notes filter dropdown. [Item 464225]
- We fixed a bug that was preventing static deals from being filtered out of the Advertising and Sales Report. [Item 442136]
- We updated cash deals to allow for Sale Price amounts larger than $99,999. [Item 445260]
- We made improvements to the Multi Option Proposal config screen. [Item 205912]
- We fixed a bug that was preventing Class from being added to the desired vehicle when it is populated from F&I screens. [Item 446330]
- A "Customer Status Changed" note is now added when a customer's status is changed as part of an email campaign. [Item 339266]
- We fixed an issue to enable VIN explosion to populate the "Eng" and "Cyl" fields. [Item 420596]
- We added and "Employer Name" variable to the Available Fields list on the Prospect Activity Report [Item 450060]
- We added "Status" to the Deal Dropdown list in the Lender & Deal frame. [Item 450056]
- We fixed a bug that was interfering with the printing of some Forms after an Applicant and Co-Applicant were switched. [Item 298665]
- We fixed a bug that was preventing the Letters and Emails columns in Scheduled Followup from being sorted. [Item 468445]
- We corrected an issue that was preventing the Inventory Sale Price from printing from the Customer Workscreen. [Item 461039]
- We updated the Prospect Information Analysis Report to be sortable. [Item 163081]
- RouteOne credit app submittals will now correctly select Collateral Type (they previously always defaulted to "Other"). [Item 301500]
- RouteOne business credit app submittals will now correctly submit under the business when "Use Company Name For Contracts" is checked. [Item 97139]