Dealer Support Manager Trista Eckman
Featured on AutoSuccess Podcast
Last month, ProMax Dealer Support Manager Trista Eckman published a great article in our Resources Blog entitled Working and Thriving as a Female Manager in a Male-Dominated Industry, and the article got a great response.
Trista was invited to sit down with AutoSuccess Magazine for their podcast to discuss the article.
Check out the article then listen to the podcast!
Changes & Fixes in This Version
- We added the ability to create and apply filters in Admin -> User Access. From the new "Filter" hyperlink at the top right of the header bar, select "Build Filter" and choose from parameters in Position, Team, and Department. Save the filter and it will then appear in the Filter hyperlink dropdown under "Build Filter".
- We added a number of new column options to the Sold Vehicle Profit Report Builder including "Residual", "Cap Cost", and "Miles/Year". [Item 380084]
- We updated several fields on the Sales Tracking Report to ensure units sold number are accurate in cases when there is no created Showroom Visit within the date range. [Item 425769]
- We added a "Delivered Only" checkbox to the Recall screen and also a new "Recall" tab on Owner Base which enable you to recall only customers in your owner base. [Item 422037]
- We fixed a bug that was preventing the "Credit Review & Lender Selection" button from working on the Lease F&I screen. [Item 418772]
- We updated the Daily Workplan to make the Outbound Call Editor open automatically upon clicking the "Tasks" link. [Item 402363]
- Last month we added the Pure Lead Report; now we've added a link to it in the Internet Dashboard Reports menu. [Item 423385]