Enhanced Certified Integration with Dealertrack DMS
We've made significant enhancements to our certified integration with Dealertrack DMS!
The new and improved integration updates DMS data including inventory, ROs, customers, and service, all multiple times daily. Finalized deal data is imported into ProMax on a daily basis, service information is same day, and customer data is now fully bi-directional.
What does this mean for your dealership?
- Improved Efficiency and Accuracy- More accurate and timely data and customer info.
- More Frequent Transfer of Data- Inventory, open and closed ROs, customers, and service, are all updated multiple times daily. Delivered deals are updated daily.
- Maximized Workflow- Seamless integration between the two systems increases productivity.
For more information on how this enhanced integration can help your dealership please contact your Dealer Support Specialist at 844-322-9034
Other Changes & Fixes in this Version
- We updated the "Update Last Contact" section of BDC Settings so that the choices for calls/emails/texts are now dropdown lists that each can be set to "All", "Incoming", or "Outgoing". The option to update followup based on letters is now separated from emails. [Item 330108]
- ProMax now integrates with the Georgia TAVT website to pull in the proper tax amount, eliminating the need for manual lookup and entry. [Item 393820]
- We added new options for the Multi Option Proposal to default to specific terms and cash down. In the Admin -> Buy Lease Proposal -> Multi Option Proposal pop-up, you'll find new check boxes for "Use Default Terms in F&I Proposals" and "Use Default Cash in F&I Proposals". [Item 125403]
- We improved Contact Time reporting by designated a call completed when it is actually completed rather than when the user navigates away from the Customer Workscreen. [Item 410438]
- We updated the BDC & Sales Management Report to ensure Appointments Set and Appointments Scheduled are counted correctly. [Item 372404]
- We added "Manager T/O" as a selectable column on the Sold Vehicle/Profit Report and the Prospect Activity Report. [Items 407204 & 407205]
- We fixed a bug that was sometimes causing APR to display incorrectly on the 9 Pay Proposal. [Item 406824]
- We updated Recall Check in dealer groups to attribute the check to the employee's logged in dealership instead of the customer's dealership. [Item 408201]
- We've added a "Tax on Doc Fee" option in Lease Settings. [Item 236942]
- We fixed an issue with the Payment Disclosure Proposal printout that was causing some words to be cut off. [Item 410454]