for Outbound Emails to Customers
Similar to Open Tracking in Email Campaigns, this enables you to see which customers have opened emails and when. You can find this information in a number of ways: on the Email History Report, in time-stamped notes on the Customer Workscreen, and via optional popup notifications within ProMax.
There's no User Access setting or dealer configuration changes to enable Open Tracking on emails sent to customers; this is active for all users starting today!
In addition to automatic Open Tracking, when you compose a new email for a specific customer, there is a new dropdown with the option to "Notify Via ProMax". If you select it, you'll get a popup in ProMax letting you know when a customer has opened the particular email message.
Changes & Fixes in This Version
- You now have the ability to Filter/Sort for Instant Screen score, which is located next to CB score in the options. [Item 389296]
- We added "(User Modified)" to notes on letters that have been altered by the user sending the letter. [Item 387260]
- We added an "Option Package Discount" link button on the Buy Lease Worksheet, Deal Worksheet, and Lease F and I screens. [Item 385449]
- We created a new Admin User Access setting for "Can Edit Delivered Deal". [Item 26877]
- We added new Forms variables for "Supplier Price" and "Employee Price". [Item 379064]
- We added a new option to add rebates and send the information to your ProMax Dealer Website. Under Rebates -> Add/Edit Additional Rebates you can click on any vehicle and get an "Edit Rebate" popup where you can enter an amount and then click the "Send to Web" checkbox. [Item 116957]
- We fixed a bug that could stop the delivery of a vehicle if performing a Recall Check had failed. [Item 373807]
- We fixed a bug that preventing some VINs for 2017 Honda CR-Vs from being correctly identified. [Item 389466]