New "Edit Customer" Tab
on the Outbound Call Screen
We made a great addition to the Outbound Call Note Editor screen that will save you clicks and streamline workflow: we added an "Edit Customer" tab.
Now you can edit customer data and reassign the Sales Rep or BDR, all without having to exit the screen or navigate to the Customer Workscreen.
Other Changes & Fixes in this Version
- We made a number of improvements to the Lead Sheet, including printing out all Showroom Visits whether they have notes or not and printing the time as well as the date. [Items 362535, 362715, & 362717]
- We are now able to program Forms for the landscape view. [Item 359504]
- We updated the Credit Application screen to display all 3 Credit Bureau scores instead of just one. [Item 353955]
- When ProMax CRM with Inventory users deliver a vehicle, the Desired Vehicle information will now automatically populate. [Item 359805]
- We fixed a bug that was preventing the Autocheck Express from running. [Item 360525]
- We updated the Price Drop Alert so that if a vehicle getting the updated price is spotted, the email will not be sent. [Item 342437]
- We added an option for CUDL submissions to bypass the addition of Driver's License. [Item 359691]
- We fixed a bug that was preventing the CDK deal number from saving on deals sent to CDK and delivered in ProMax. [Item 336579]