ProMax Completes Certified Integration with Autosoft DMS
- Improved Efficiency and Accuracy- No more copy-and-pasting from one system to another or transcription errors
- Automated Transfer of Data- Inventory, open and closed ROs, customers, service, and delivered deals are all updated daily
- Maximized Workflow- Seamless integration between the two systems increases productivity
For more information on how this two-way integration can help your dealership
please contact your Dealer Support Specialist at 844-322-9034
Introducing Vehicle Recall
Now you can access open vehicle recall data in ProMax with just the click of a button! Use it to better evaluate trades, book in inventory, or funnel customers to your service lane. Our comprehensive database covers all OEMs and gives you and your customer valuable information on any open recalls a vehicle has.
It's easy to use and fully integrated into ProMax. Any time you enter a trade, that VIN is automatically checked for any open recalls. If there are none, a green "No Open Recalls" button will display. If there are open recalls, a red button will display, e.g. "2 Open Recalls". Clicking this button will launch a Vehicle Recall Information button in your browser with the full details, plus Print and Email options.
Recall checks on the Trade Screen happen automatically, but it's also available to be used on the Inventory and Desking screens. On these screens it will initially appear as a gray button labelled "Check For Recalls". Once a particular VIN has been checked from any screen, it will display either green or red throughout ProMax. There's also an option to print a Recall Disclosure form on sold vehicles, whether they have an open recall or not.
and how it can help your dealership
contact your Dealer Support Specialist
Other Changes & Fixes
- We added Dealer ID to the notification text message sent to an employee when a customer sends a text, to help dealers in groups. [Item 335280]
- In a recent post we added the great new Stay Logged In feature. We've updated it to ensure that users without access to credit data not using the screen saver will still be logged out after 8 hours of inactivity. [Item 349966]
- We've added two new Callback Statuses: "Withdrawn" and "Funded". [Item 348363]
- We fixed a display issue with rebates on the Alt Choice Proposal. [Item 348786]
- We corrected an issue that caused vehicle information to display incorrectly when navigating from the Buy Lease Worksheet to the 4 Square Proposal. [Item 297821]
- We fixed a bug that was preventing users from merging customers from some Desking screens. [Item 349302]