Introducing the Instant Auto Credit App Powered by Equifax!
ProMax pioneered the industry with Instant Auto Credit App, the revolutionary soft pull tool that turns website visitors into quality pre-qualified leads in an instant by providing them quick and easy access to their exact credit score and pre-qualification status.
Now we're introducing a new version of Instant Auto Credit App powered by Equifax!
This easy-to-use short form can be plugged in anywhere on your existing website, or used as a standalone microsite. All the prospect needs to provide is name, address, and email address to instantly see their pre-qualification status and exact credit score! No long form to complete; no Social Security Number required!
At ProMax, we continue to lead the pack, offering the most impressive suite of soft pull solutions available anywhere.
This invaluable tool enables you to greatly increase your website leads.
For more information about how Instant Auto Credit App Powered by Equifax can help your dealership contact us at 563-344-7610
Other Changes & Fixes In This Version
- We added buttons to the Daily Workplan that enable you to launch the Email History Report and the SMS History Report in your browser. [Items 292095 & 297875]
- When deleting a BDR or Service BDR and reassigning the customers to a different employee all corresponding follow-up will also be reassigned and a Customer Note will now be created (as it currently is when reassigning a Sales Rep or Sales Manager). [Items 301080 & 301082]
- We added an "Edit Do Not Sell" option in Admin User Access. [Item 251381]
- For dealers on the one way DealerTrack integration we have added the ability to select sister locations in the Submittal Config. [Item 297985]
- We added the text "*****FROZEN FILE*****" to the top of Credit Bureau Reports that have been frozen (previously they just displayed a blank page). [Item 299651]
- We expanded the width of the Total Cost field on the Used Vehicle Web Report to handle a total over $1 million (similar to the New Vehicle Web Report). [Item 302194]
- We updated our Call Commando integration to improve how it works in dealer group settings. [Item 293113]
- We added a "Sales Tax Amount" hyperlink to Desking screens that enables you to update the deal. [Item 266505]
- You now have the option of sending CDK aftermarket items as Fee Option or Insurance. [Item 304665]
- We addressed an issue with Balloon deals to ensure they could only be sent to the correct lender. [Item 304857]
- We added the ability to disable the "Sent By" note on RouteOne submittals . [Item 183077]
- We fixed a bug with the Multi Option Proposal that was preventing default Term and Cash Down from displaying. [Item 294659]
- We corrected a counting issue in the "Total Shows" column on the BDC & Sales Management Report. [Item 293043]