February 18th Hotfix: we fixed a sorting issue with the Appointment Log and a customer duplication issue with EZUp.
Introducing the ProMax VinScan App
It's easy to use, just tap VIN Scan to get started. Position the device's camera over the VIN bar code, and the capture will happen automatically. Now you can enter vehicle information such as Condition, Customer, and Mileage if you'd like to, and send the vehicle to ProMax. At this point you will be prompted to log in to ProMax Mobile, and navigated to the Trade Screen.
It's just that simple! For more information on how this invaluable app can help your dealership
or to get signed up, contact our Dealer Support Team at 844-322-9034.
New Way to View All 'Scheduled Reports'
We created a way to see all the Scheduled Reports your dealership has set up in one place, a new "Scheduled Reports" header in User Access:
Enhancements to the CB Analysis Report
We've updated the CB Analysis Report and added a number of great new columns to account for Co-Applicants:
- We changed the "# Unique Prospects" column to "# of Unique Applicants"
- We changed the "% of Total" column to "% of Total Applicants"
- New column: "Avg CB Per Unique App"
- New column: "# Unique Co-Apps"
- New column: "% of Total Co-Apps"
- New column: "Avg CB Per Unique Co-App"
Other Changes & Fixes
- We added a new "Credit Data Viewed" note type to be added whenever any user views credit data on a Credit Bureau or on the Lender Review & Submit screen. [Item 274178]
- A system note will now be created whenever a Lead Sheet, Guest Information Sheet, Test Drive Agreement, Guest Information/Four Square Sheet, or Credit Bureau Authorization Sheet is printed from either the Customer Workscreen, Credit App, Run CB, Run Instant Screen, or EZUp. [Items 267186 & 278913]
- We updated the header of all Desking screens to include all 3 CB scores. [Item 277614]
- Changing the Lender on Saved Deals will now color the Buy Rate red and add a corresponding 'Desking hint'. [Item 276011]
- We updated the DealerTrack DMS deal import from ProMax to ensure all data was being transferred correctly. [Item 272001]
- When deleting a Service BDR, a popup now enables you to reassign customers to a new Service BDR similar to how it currently works when deleting a Sales Rep or Sales Manager. [Item 270252]
- We addressed an issue with the Buy Lease Worksheet that was affecting Colorado dealers. [Item 277653]
- We added a new Credit Insurance Formula for Protective Life NY and a corresponding insurance option. [Item 188016]