ProMax Now Integrates with GoMoto
ProMax has completed a certified integration with GoMoto, a nationwide retailer of interactive in-dealership technologies. An in-store extension of the online shopping experience, GoMoto's Digital HUB kiosks enable consumers to scan their Driver's License, value trades, build vehicles, browse dealer incentives, and much more.
For more information about how GoMoto's products can help your dealership, visit their website or contact Melissa Sinclair at ProMax at 563-344-7648.
New Incoming Text Notification Options
A few weeks ago we added the ability to get customer text notifications on your smartphone. Now we've made it a configurable option, so you can opt to get notifications sent to your phone, sent to you within your ProMax system, or both.
There's a new "SMS Options" popup when you click on the SMS/Cell Email Address field in Admin User Access:
BDC and Sales Management
We've added a number of new percentage columns to the BDC and Sales Management Report to help you better track this data:
We also updated the "Contacts" count to be based on your dealership's BDC Settings for 'Update Last Contact' to ensure that all counts are accurate.
Upcoming Technical Update
The IP (Internet Protocol) addresses used by ProMax will be changing in July. While these changes should not cause service interruptions, some dealerships with advanced firewalls or web filters that strictly lock down their Internet access will need to take action. If you know that your dealership has tight restrictions in place, then you should be prepared to make changes and contact your ProMax Account Manager for further details.
The address that each dealer uses to communicate with ProMax is stored on a per dealership basis, so if the address change causes ProMax logins to fail, a call to tech support is all that will be necessary to have the change temporarily reversed. (For reference, the old addresses are 22.214.171.124-254 and the new addresses are 126.96.36.199-254.)
Other Changes & Fixes
- In ProMax Mobile we added an Instant Screen link to the Mobile Workscreen. [Item 236791]
- We fixed a bug with the Multi-Option Proposal that was causing crashes when the APR field was cleared. [Item 211011]
- The cursor on the Outbound Call Note Editor now defaults to the "Notes" field rather than the "Status" field. [Item 226361]
- We fixed a bug with the Call Log sometimes not displaying calls for certain BDRs. [Item 127796]
- ADP customers now can also be matched on Social Security Number. [Item 234095]
- We added "Spouse" as an option in the relationship field to a number of places in ProMax including the Credit App, Review & Submit, and Run CB. [Item 228348]
- We corrected an issue that was sometimes preventing a change to a customer's State, ZIP, or County on the Customer Workscreen from carrying over to a Desking screen. [Item 236808]