New Individual User Access Setting for
"Use Integrated Screen Saver"
We've added a new option for dealerships that want to have the ProMax screen saver enabled for some users but not for others. In Admin --> User Access under "Misc." there's a new checkbox "Use Integrated Screen Saver":
This change will allow you to disable the screen saver for sales reps that share computers, for instance, but keep it enabled it for managers that don't want to be automatically logged out so quickly.
Note: in Admin --> Dealership Info there is still a "Default Integrated Screen Saver setting" checkbox. This box determines whether the default setting for the dealership is to have the screen saver on or off. The User Access setting for individual users will override this default.
New 'Status' Filter on
Prospect Activity Report Builder
We added a new 'Status' filter to the Prospect Activity Report Builder. Now you can pre-select statuses for Reports that you set up to run automatically:
So if you're scheduling Reports to focus on a certain Status, like 'Hot' for instance, you no longer need to sift through all the other data.
Other Changes & Fixes
- We added a great new Communications variable for "Desired Vehicle Photo". This will automatically populate your Emails and Letters with a great vehicle photo. If the vehicle has multiple photos, it will default to the first one on the list. [Item 194740]
- We updated the "Sale Price-Rebate" variable on the Sold Vehicle / Profit Report so that Lease Cash is subtracted where applicable. [Item 201429]
- We made some more improvements to our new Cash Rollback Proposal. [Item 203018]
- We updated the Ford Credit Application to automatically print the date in the
provided space next to the signature line whether the digital signature is
captured or not. [Item 204900]
- We updated the Form Variables for several Colorado tax rates so that they display out to the third decimal place. [Item 201637]
- We updated our Sales Tax calculations on leases for dealers in the state of Iowa. [Item 202099]