Important Notice for ProMax Users
Some users have been experiencing an ongoing issue with Instant Messenger causing ProMax to crash. We have isolated the problem to specific Windows Security Updates that have also affected other software.
Microsoft has yet to release a sufficient solution to the problem, and at this time the only viable workaround is to uninstall these Windows Updates from your local computer(s).
For more information about this issue, or for help uninstalling the affected Windows Security Updates, please call our Tech Support at 877-899-4242.
Changes & Fixes
- We changed the note type of user-added notes to the Customer Workscreen from "BDC Contact" to the more appropriate "User Note". [Item 161003]
- We did some maintenance on the Manager Dashboard Leader Board to improve its loading speed. [Item 131112]
- We updated our deal export to DealerTrack DMS so that insurance information is included. [Item 113441]
- To help ensure security we've made ProMax password guidelines more strict, increasing minimum length from 7 to 8 characters and removing the ability to use repetitive characters. [Item 198110]
- We fixed an issue with the "License #" field in Admin User Access that could potentially cause errors. [Item 198872]
- Dealer Cash will now only affect a vehicle's Inventory record if the deal is delivered. [Item 187944]
- We fixed a bug that was preventing dealers in a group from sending emails to customers at other locations from Communications. [Item 189829]
- The "County" dropdown on the Customer Workscreen will now display the full county name regardless of length. [Item 148850]
- We corrected an issue that was preventing some internet leads with valid Stock Numbers from populating the vehicle in Desking. [Item 189569]