Automatic Email Sending
Now Available For
We've added a great new time-saving option to Automated Follow-Up for dealers on Email 2.0: the ability to automatically send Follow-Up email messages! In Admin --> Automated Follow-Up select the new hyperlink "Automated Follow-Up Email Settings":
- Check the box labelled "Enable Automatic Sending of Follow-Up Email" and all email events in Automated Follow-Up will now be sent automatically. From here you have a few more configurable options.
- You can choose to "Only Send Email During Store Hours" to ensure someone at the dealership will be available to address any Follow-Up message responses. Even if this box is left unchecked, messages will only be sent between 8 AM and 8 PM Central Time, preventing middle-of-the-night type sends.
- You can also choose to apply this to all employees, or to select certain ones.
- Finally, if you would like some of your Follow-Up emails to be automatically sent, but not all of them, you have the option to override specific follow-up events. On the Automated Follow-Up screen, click on the hyperlink of any Event Trigger you would like excluded to open the 'Edit Existing Follow-Up' popup and check the box labelled "Exclude this email from the Automatic Sending process (If Enabled)".
Based on suggestions from dealers like you, we've made a number of improvements to Filter/Sort this week.
- You can now Filter/Sort on Service Statuses and BDCs:
- If a user has custom Filter/Sorts saved, they're now easily accessible from the Prospect Logs dropdown, which will save you a bunch of clicks:
- We also improved the functionality of saved Filter/Sorts with specific date ranges so that they automatically update to the current date whenever you run them. Previously, if you didn't update the date range each time you ran the sort, it would default to the start/end dates from when you originally saved it, rather than today's date.
Email 2.0 Improvements
Have you transitioned over to Email 2.0 yet? If not, you will soon! We're still switching our dealers over one at a time and holding free classes to help you make the most of our great new email solution.
We're continuing to improve Email 2.0 based on suggestions from dealers like you. Here are the latest updates:
We've added Autocomplete for addresses when composing messages:
Now when you're typing an address, it will search through the Display Name and Email Address in your Address Book for matches. It's important to remember that it will not search on First Name or Last Name, only the Display Name. Keep this in mind when entering Contacts in your Address Book.
It's easy to add Contacts. On any message you receive, you can add them to your Address Book by simply clicking on their address link in the From box:
Insert Vehicles by Stock #
One of Email 2.0's most popular features is the ability to search inventory and Insert Vehicles into messages, and now we've made it even better! Now you can enter specific Stock Numbers:
Other Email 2.0 Changes and Fixes
- We added the ability to attach .htm and .html files to messages.
- We addressed an issue with variable insert not always working correctly in Internet Explorer 8 and 9.
- We corrected a bug with printing messages that was sometimes generating blank pages.
- We updated the message display with new icons for "Previous", "Next", "Print", and "Delete".
- We updated the spell check function to properly handle through links.
- We added a 'Search' option to the Address Book. The search works for any field, enabling you to search by name, phone number, or anything else.
Instant Screen Changes
We've made two enhancements to Instant Screen in order to improve accuracy and compliance.
- We created a new Tier Level called "No Match" or "N/M". No Match indicates a customer that TransUnion could not identify based on the Name and Address provided. This new designation distinguishes these prospects from other "N/A"s that are not eligible for an offer because of an open bankruptcy, too low a score, etc.
- In order to ensure compliance, we now only check the "Offer Presented" box if an Instant Screen Certificate is either Printed or Emailed. There is no longer a "verbally presented" option.
Other ProMax Changes and Fixes
- We increased the width of the 'Sold' column on the BDC and Sales Management Report. [Item 160276]
- We made some improvements to the Report Scheduler including more accurately naming the dropdowns and eliminating the need to enter "ftp://" when assigning the report to be sent to an ftp site. [Items 175384 & 175775]
- We updated the Sold Vehicle/Profit Report so that the Stock # will display on all deliveries whether or not a deal is attached. [Item 176693]
- We updated "Due On Signing" and Adjusted Capitalized Cost calculations to prevent occasional penny rounding errors from occurring. [Item 177185]
- We improved our email parsing to account for some third party vendors with unusually formatted messages. [Item 176921]
- We added a 'Cancel' button to the Automated Follow-Up config screen. [Item 176673]
- We added an option to the BDC and Sales Management Report to count actions for the Salesperson or BDR performing the action, similar to the BDC Productivity Report. You still have the option to count all actions for the assigned Salesperson. [Item 174574]
- We fixed an issue with the Other Taxable Fees display in the Deal Fees popup. [Item 177784]