OEM Lead Report
Last week we introduced the new Monitored Leads Report. This week we're unveiling another report that many dealers have requested: the OEM Lead Report. Now lead response times from most OEMs can be tracked in one place.
Go to Reports -> Lead Management Report -> OEM Lead Report
(This report is also available on the Internet Dashboard)
From here, select the desired OEM from the dropdown, and view a Summary with the total number of leads, how many were contacted, and how many met the OEM requirements :
Or a Detail that shows each lead, how long it took to contact them, and the Sales Rep attached:
Contact Times of "0h 0m" indicate that the lead has not yet been contacted. Contact Times highlighted in red indicate leads that were not responded to within the OEM's required timeframe.
The new OEM Lead Report is just another tool in ProMax to help you improve your OEM lead response times, and improved response times equal money in your pocket! Currently supported OEMs include Chrysler, Fiat, Honda, Infiniti, Lexus, Mazda, Mercedes, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Toyota, Volvo, and VW. GM has a similar, but slightly expanded version available specifically for GM OneSource leads.
New Dupe Lead Configuration Options
We've added several new dupe lead options when updating an existing customer. You can now select "Do not change the Customer Status", "Change to the Status normally set for this Lead Source", or "Change the Status to:" any status in your ProMax system. This will allow you to automatically reset the automated follow-up scheduled for a duplicate lead.
Other Version Release Highlights
- In Lead Delivery, Market Thief leads were previously assigned to the designated Market Thief salesperson regardless of settings. Now, if these leads are set to "Leave Unassigned" then they will remain unassigned. [Item 153220]
- We did some more work on our new Monitored Leads report. [Items 153656, 153830, 153836, and 153867]
- We corrected an issue that was causing some Co-Applicants on ProMax Website leads to appear as separate leads in the Message Center. [Item 154105]
- We changed the Admin Digital Signature option, so that now you are unable to print a document requiring a digital signature until the signature has been collected. [Item 45666]
- The Logon Report in Admin User Access will now also list attempts to log in to ProMax that fail because they are outside the designated IP range or are from unauthorized computers. [Item 109145]
- We did some work on Automated Follow-Up to ensure reassignments worked properly when deleting a Sales Manager. [Item 153567]
- We rewrote our VIN check routine to account for the new Mitsubishi Mirage's unusual VINs. [Item 153009]
- We added a new setting to apply "1st Article Cap Tax Rate" to the entire service contract price for dealers in the state of Tennessee. [Item 152701]
- New Dupe Lead Options [Items 103146 & 154039]