Price Drop Alert and E-Brochure
After debuting our great new Price Drop Alert e-mail last week, we went back and made some improvements to the popular E-Brochure.
Now, on both the Price Drop Alert and the E-Brochure, all main pictures and thumbnails are links to full-sized images.
We have also made the "Estimated Payments" section and header optional, so you can now send the E-Brochure without any payment specifics if you like.
You now have the ability to include hyperlinks in the text of the E-Brochure, enabling prospects to link to specific pages of your website.
Tracking Message Center Leads
Now, when new leads in the Message Center are accessed, a system note is automatically created on the Customer Workscreen letting you know who first viewed the lead and when. Previously, if a salesperson clicked on the lead and viewed the prospect but took no further action, that prospect would disappear from the Message Center and there would be no way to determine who viewed the prospect. [Item 131186]
We're always listening to feedback from you on how we can improve the Reports in ProMax so you get exactly the data you need. Here are some dealer-suggested changes we made this week:
- We've improved the New Vehicle Web Report and the Used Vehicle Web Report. You are now able to navigate back and forth between the report and individual vehicle records without having to reorganize your filters and reload the report each time. [Item 136402]
- We made a similar change to the Dashboard Lead Mgmt. & Results Report. You can now click on details and navigate back to the report without having to reset your filters each time, and the report now correctly counts split deals. [Item 140347]
- We updated the Advertising & Sales Report to accommodate numbers up to 10,000. [Item 141353]
- We did some maintenance on the Compliance Review Report regarding the status of RBP notices for customers that have had multiple bureaus pulled on different days. [Item 133749]
Other Version Release Highlights
- We did some work on the Multi Option Proposal. You now have the option to use as few as two deals on the proposal if you choose. You can also view previous Multi Option Proposals by clicking on the hyperlink in the Customer Notes on the Customer Workscreen. [Items 140814 & 139349]
- An "Activity Scheduled" note is now added to the Customer Workscreen whenever an activity is manually created. The note identifies who created the activity, who it is assigned to, and the date and time it was created. [Item 139318]
- We fixed a bug on the Dashboard that was causing an error when viewing Service Appointments. [Item 140366]
- We added a Tax Credit based on the Trade Allowance for Connecticut lease deals. [Item 140037]
- When calculating GAP for terms greater than the highest configured term, the GAP value will now show up as zero, rather than prompting an error. [Item 140080]
- We updated the lease tax calculations for dealerships in Illinois so they respect the applicable rate of each county. [Item 135421]
- E-Brochure and Price Drop Alert improvements. [Items 139190, 139191, 110653, & 141212]