Version 9.7.19 is scheduled for release on June 27, 2012.
New Features / Updates:
- Optimized the Reynolds transaction importer for greatly improved speed. All transactions should be imported within a minute after receipt from Reynolds.
- Corrected license fees and taxes on Retail Deals on the Alternate Choice Proposal.
- Experian credit report display fixes for Standard and SouthWest formats for alias names past a certain length.
- EquiFax credit report display fix for EZ Read format when there are errors pulling a credit report. (EquiFax servers are temporarily unavailable messages.)
- Removed some unused public Prospect Logs from dealer systems.