All Proposals Are Now Saved As PDFs
We now save a PDF whenever a Proposal is printed or emailed from anywhere within ProMax.
A clickable PDF graphic will now display in the Customer Note in both ProMax and ProMax Mobile for users that are checked for the new Admin -> User Access setting "Can View PDF Proposals". Users who are not activated will not see the PDF icon.
PDFs of proposals will be available for viewing for 7 days after they were printed or emailed.
Customer Suggestion Portal Items
- Used Vehicle Branded Selection Box- We added this item recently; now we've also added a Forms variable for "Title Brand".
- A Deleted Customer Report- You can find it the new Deleted Customer Report in Reports in the "Salesperson & BDC Management" section.
- Change to Deals Tab- Stored deals in ProMax are now sortable by users, and deals are default ordered by saved date descending.
Jaguar/Land Rover Certified Lead Integration Now Available
ProMax is certified by all major OEMs, and now we've added Jaguar/Land Rover.
For more information about the new Jaguar/Land Rover integration contact your Dealer Support Specialist.
Other Changes & Fixes in This Version
- We added an Equity tab to the Service Dashboard. [Item 363317]
- We added the ability to hide Mileage on the E-brochure. [Item 216226]
- We added a Desired Vehicle Video variable to Email Templates. [Item 209386]
- We added an option to Buy Lease Proposal settings to display the Money Factor on lease deals. [Item 365429]
- We updated the BDC Productivity Report to correctly count outgoing and completed calls to Co-Applicants. [Item 475375]