We've added a new method for adding an overlay to vehicle photos you use in the eBrochure, Email Campaign, and on your website!
It's easy; go to Photo Manager (Inventory -> Vehicle Photos and select "Managing Existing Photos") and you'll see a new button labelled "Manage Overlay":
From here you can select your overlay from your computer's files (make sure it is a .png file with a transparent background) and upload it.
Once you have uploaded an overlay (or if you have one previously uploaded) you can manage the Overlay Status:
Once you have added an overlay and/or set your status, the changes should immediately appear on photos in your communications .
Note: the overlay does NOT show up on Stock Photos.
Other Changes In This Version
- We added a Report Scheduler to the Ford Leads Report. [Item 292937]
- We updated the Trade Alerts Proposal to display in your browser. [Item 301119]
- We added new Forms variables for the last 6 digits of a Social Security Number and ADP Customer Number for Buyer and Co-Buyer. [Item 304642]
- We updated the Lead Source ROI Report to ensure the accuracy of totals calculated across multiple months. [Item 316947]
- We fixed a bug that was creating duplicate notes when delivering a customer from the Customer Workscreen. [Item 320856]
- When creating a customer from a deal through RCI, the Showroom Visit will now trigger the appropriate follow-up if the deal was delivered within the last 30 days. [Item 315346]
- We updated Subprime Search to ensure that the appropriate lenders will be displayed when working with customers from another dealership within a group. [Item 246695]
- We fixed a bug that was preventing notes being created and checkbox settings from being updated when unspotting deals. [Item 316950]