Introducing Site Analytics
Powered by Google
for ProMax Dealer Websites
We're happy to announce a great new feature available for free to all ProMax Dealer Websites users: Site Analytics.
Site Analytics gives you all the top level information about your dealer website from Google Analytics in easy to use charts and graphs. Get all the valuable data you need about how visitors are using your website.
- Find out how visitors are arriving- directly, through organic searches, or through PPC advertising
- Learn what percentage of visitors are on tablets or phones
- See which price ranges and keywords are getting the most searches
- And much more
All the data is grouped in intuitive and easy to understand sections. And best of all, the Site Analytics data is available for the entire history of your ProMax Dealer Website! It didn't just start with this update; Google has tracking data going back to the beginning.
Take a look at the new Site Analytics. It's in the Reporting tab of the Online Config tool. Just click 'View Analytics'.
Other Changes and Fixes
- We added a blank option to the Service Status dropdown menu on the Customer Workscreen. Previously there was no way to return to a blank service status after selecting one. [Item 323672]
- We've added a number of places where you can Force Inventory Update from the Inventory Dashboard to your website: in the navigation menu under Internet Dashboard -> Inventory, and in the New Vehicle Web Report and the Used Vehicle Web Report. [Items 346354, 346357, & 346361]
- You now have the option to make "Loan Processing Fee" editable on Desking screens. [Item 281856]
- We added a "Callback Date" column to the F&I Log. [Item 345617]
- We fixed an issue that was preventing the Owner Base from printing or exporting beyond the first page. [Item 342046]
- We added two new Callback options: "Withdrawn" and "Funded". [Item 345625]
- We corrected a bug that was causing Cash Down added to a new customer to be saved incorrectly as a lump sum. [Item 343750]
- You now have the option to include spotted vehicles in the CAC export. [Item 303652]
- We fixed a bug that was preventing modifications to pricing on the F&I Menu from being saved in some instances. [Item 342193]